- Follow Peggy W.'s Instructions.
- After you melt the marshmallows, melt 4 oz. baking chocolate according to the box, and add to the marshmallow mixture before adding the sugar.
- Continue following Peggy W.'s Instructions.
Here are two other (different) recipes (And they are actual, real recipes, not "Kelsie just decided to throw some chocolate in there and see what happens"):
- Nefgaby's Chocolate Marshmallow Fondant @ CC
- Rhonda's Ultimate Chocolate MMF @ CC
- Chocolate MMF @ Diary of a Cake Stylist
(Which is, by the way, a really cool blog. The Ariel Castle Cake was gorgeous!)
P.S. This is a pretty basic recipe. I just added my own spin to another recipe found on the web. Have you made this recipe before? What did you like about it? What didn't you like about it? I'm looking to perfect the fondant because when I made it last, it had little streaks of chocolate. Can't wait to hear your suggestions!